The short answer is yes. Usually, you are able to drive yourself to Pearl Harbour. Pearl Harbour has a parking lot where you can park a private car. There are a few things to note before making this decision.
- Tour companies are NOT allowed to meet guests at Pearl Harbour.
- Tours to Pearl Harbour include both transportation and a professional narration. The guide will help you to make the most of your experience at Pearl harbour.
- Tours include Arizona Memorial tickets. Often those who drive themselves arrive at Pearl Harbour and wait in line to receive a ticket that for 3 hours later, or worse, tickets are sold out.
- Parking at Pearl Harbour is limited and may not be available when you arrive.
- If you are interested in visiting the Battleship Missouri Memorial, the Oklahoma Memorial or the Pacific Aviation Museum, you should take a tour. Only authorized drivers and vehicles are allowed to drive across the Admiral Clarey Bridge to Ford Island where those sites are located. Unless you have military ID and authorization, you will not be able to drive yourself there.
← Can I drive myself to Pearl Harbour?